Glam Baby Bumps: Beyonce:Traumatized By Child Birth

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beyonce:Traumatized By Child Birth

Beyonce said it wasn’t easy being in the delivery room when her sister Solange gave birth to baby Daniel in 2004. “It kind of traumatized me,” she said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

“I told my sister that. I said, ‘Please don’t have me in the room,’ and she said, ‘You have to - I’m your sister! Stop being so silly.’

Beyonce went on to say, “Well, I was right, I’m traumatized.”

Regardless of her less than positive experience in the delivery room, the 27-year-old superstar said that she “will have a baby” of her own one day. “A couple, maybe,” she added. Beyonce went on to say that her husband Jay-Z would make a great dad. “He’s a great guy. He’s a cool guy,” she said. “He’s patient.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cmon beyonce everyone else is doing it.

November 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should never watch it before you do it yourself.

November 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats for sure. kinda would gross you totally out.

November 25, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's got plenty of time.she is so young!

November 25, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.