Glam Baby Bumps: Are Heidi And Spencer Expecting?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are Heidi And Spencer Expecting?


Realty TV's most annoying couple Heidi Montag and her longtime beau, Spencer Pratt wed last week in a secret ceremony in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, on November 19.

The couple kept the news private not even sharing the details with family starting speculation that they could have eloped because they are expecting.


"The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying," Montag, 22, tells Us Magazine which hits news stands this week.

At the altar, Pratt, 25, told his bride: "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always."
source


Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she is not pregnant than pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzze hold in your stomach next time you take a pic.

November 25, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully its just her fupa.the poor child!

November 25, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.