Glam Baby Bumps: Tom And Katie Want To Have More Children

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tom And Katie Want To Have More Children

Tom Cruise was in a unique position to offer support and guidance to wife Katie Holmes, a first-time mom, after the birth of their daughter Suri, 2 ½. "I feel I was a very helpful husband and excited about it," the 46-year-old father of three tells The Mirror. "It was especially nice as it was Kate’s first time," he explains. "I’ve been around kids my whole life but it’s different when they’re yours."

With each child he's welcomed -- including Isabella Jane, 15, and Connor Antony, 13, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman -- Tom says that his confidence as a father has only grown.

"I'll never forget the first night with Bella. I was looking at every breath she took and we laugh about it now as I told her, 'I think I kept you up more than you did me that first night.' I’ll never forget my mother coming in the morning to teach me how to bathe Bella. And Suri...you know those times we all have that are magic when they’re asleep on our chest? I knew the drill...it’s gas, diaper, hungry, you know?"

"I don’t want her to be afraid of people," Tom says. "I'm not going to live in fear or have her be frightened of people." Tom shares,"Kate is so calm and loving and Suri is the same...She's very open and warm with lots of love and understanding. She’s happy and fun. She’ll just wave to people in the street."

From the sound of things, if Tom has his way, Suri will become a big sister someday herself! "We’ll have more children," he says. "I'm saying this, but Kate’s not here!"
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are they waiting for another mystery kid???

November 25, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.