Glam Baby Bumps: Christina Aguilera:"Max Is So Close To Walking"

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christina Aguilera:"Max Is So Close To Walking"


Her newest album, Keeps Gettin' Better, might be a huge accomplishment, but Christina Aguilera's latest milestone has everything to do with her 10-month-old son, Max.
"He is so close to walking now, it's crazy," Aguilera tells Usmagazine.com at the Target "A Night of Music" event in L.A. on Sunday.

"He is a mover and shaker," Aguilera tells Us. "He is constantly moving, constantly banging on things. I don't know what that means; maybe he is a drummer in the making, I don't know. He is just so much fun and I have the best time with him. Every single day is a way for me to see life through brand new eyes. It really is an incredible thing for me every day."

With Thanksgiving a few days away, Aguilera can't wait to begin celebrating the upcoming holiday season.

"Holidays are huge to me, so I am really looking forward to spending the holidays with my family and being able to appreciate the fact that it is my son's first Thanksgiving and Christmas."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.