Glam Baby Bumps: Hailey Glassman Opens Up About How She Fell For Jon Gosselin

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hailey Glassman Opens Up About How She Fell For Jon Gosselin

Hailey Glassman's romance with Jon Gosselin came as a surprise – even to her, she tells People.

"If you had told me a few months ago, I wouldn't have believed you," Glassman says of dating the 32-year-old newly single dad of eight kids. Glassman, 22, says she developed feelings for Gosselin – a longtime family friend who recently split from his wife Kate after a decade of marriage – while he was nursing his broken heart at her parents' New York City home in May. "He was so strong," Glassman says. "I admired him."

She refutes rumors that she's engaged to Gosselin, but admits she's having a great time with her new beau, who recently rented his own bachelor pad in Manhattan.

"We're always laughing and joking," gushes Glassman, 22. "We watch movies, play pool and ping pong. We laugh a lot because I beat him at everything." She adds, "He's a great cook. He cooks roasted veggies with special seasoning and sauces, and he grills pineapple with a butter concoction."

Another perk to dating Gosselin? Her parents approve of the match. "They love him," says Glassman. "They think of him as part of the family. They think things happen for a reason."

That acceptance is crucial to Glassman. "The most important thing is if someone fits in with my family ... This is perfect. It just fits."

And what does she think Gosselin likes most about her? "I'm a huge believer in not controlling someone," says Glassman. "I'll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, 'I'm just not used to having an option.' I told him life is about options."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow who would have thought? I sure hope he is making the right choice.

July 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy! I wish they would've worked it out...

July 24, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.