Glam Baby Bumps: Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Her Flawless Figure

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Her Flawless Figure

Jada Pinkett-Smith flaunts her gorgeous figure on the cover of the August issue of Shape magazine. In the interview, the 37-year-old mom/actress/singer talks family and fitness, and reveals why her husband of 11 years Will Smith is her perfect match.

Here a few of the highlights:

On keeping her kids (stepson Trey, 16, son Jaden, 11, and daughter Willow, 8) fit: "Sitting at home on a Saturday or Sunday was never an option," says Jada of her own childhood. "[The kids] love to go to the gym with Will and me, but surfing and snowboarding is what we do together as a family for fun."

On managing career and kids: "I won't lie to you. I have a lot of help. It takes a village to run my life successfully!"

On how she and Will complement one another: "Will and I are yin and yang. He's all sky, vast and bright and soaring, and I'm all earth. I'm here to ground him, and he's here to help me fly."

On how they keep their marriage strong: "Last week we were stressed out, so I packed a picnic and took Will to a place we hiked to on one of our first dates. We sat and reminisced on that time in our life. Then we went home and made love. Thank God Will has simple tastes. Even the littlest thing for him is like, ‘Wow!'"

On not being queen of the kitchen: "I can't cook! It's genetic. My grandmother can't cook, my mother can't cook. I was raised to believe you eat because your body needs fuel for energy, so I eat superfoods."

Though she does like to bake, she adds she doesn't do it often. "[Will] has a horrific sweet tooth. If there's cake in front of him, he'll eat the whole thing!"
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.