Glam Baby Bumps: Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Her Tiny Bump On A Beach In Malibu

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Her Tiny Bump On A Beach In Malibu

Mom to be Kendra Wilkinson walks along a Malibu beach showing off her little baby bump.

Kendra recently said she is determined to keep her child away from bad influences. The ex-girlfriend of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner - said: "I'm definitely going to be very strict. I actually grew up around a lot of bad, so it's going to be easy for me to detect what's bad. I'm such a protector."

The 24-year-old blonde - who married the American football star at Hugh's home last month - also revealed she is looking forward to discovering if she is having a boy or a girl.

Kendra explained: "We can't wait to find out the gender so we can get more prepared."The former 'Girls Next Door' star is enjoying being a newlywed and is looking forward to raising a family with Hank.

She added to People magazine: "The best part is knowing I have this partner for life."I found the best man out there for me and my child. We're in it for the long run.

Kendra and hubby Hank Baskett are expecting their first child on Christmas Day.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.