Glam Baby Bumps: Keith Urban Can't Bear To Be Apart From Wife Nicole Kidman & Daughter Sunday Rose

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Keith Urban Can't Bear To Be Apart From Wife Nicole Kidman & Daughter Sunday Rose


Country star Keith Urban can't bear to be apart from wife Nicole Kidman and their daughter Sunday Rose - he's specially adapted his tour bus to accommodate his family.

The couple vowed to prioritise their personal lives over their work following the birth of their first child together last July (08). And Urban has made sure the trio can spend as much time together as possible while he tours North America - by making his coach family friendly.

He says, "Everything has changed since I became a parent. It's even harder to be away for any length of time and I have found myself thinking of things I have never had to consider before. I'm touring at the moment and this time I have made a point of making provision on the bus so Nic and the baby can come and spend some time with me."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.