Glam Baby Bumps: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Children

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow Wants More Children


In a recent interview with New Magazine Gwyneth Paltrow opened up about motherhood saying "At first I thought 'OK, that's it, I'm done, no way will I have more.' "Then my son turned two and you think, 'Oh, I don't want this to be the last two-year-old I have. "Maybe I'll do one more."

The couple have two children, son Moses, 3, and daughter Apple, who turns five next month.
Gwyn added: “Motherhood enriches your life in the most incredible way. “My children have given me a real life. They’ve opened up a new world to me. I never feel lonely, I never feel I don’t know what my purpose in life is any more.”
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.