Glam Baby Bumps: Nancy O'Dell & Daughter Ashby Grace

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nancy O'Dell & Daughter Ashby Grace

Access Hollywood host Nancy O'Dell was photographed with her adorable daughter Ashby Grace at Live with Regis & Kelly in New York City on Monday.

The 43-year-old former beauty queen is currently promoting her new book, Full of Life Mom-to-Mom Tips I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Was Pregnant.

This tell-all book not only gives practical advice to moms-to-be, it also reveals for the first time that Nancy suffered a miscarriage prior to getting pregnant with her now 22-month-old daughter.

“It’s like this little secret society. Nobody really talks about it because it’s not just something that’s pleasant to talk about. I remember when I had the miscarriage I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, what if I can’t get pregnant?’”

Following the miscarriage, Nancy learned for the first time that approximately one out of every four pregnancies results in a miscarriage. “My doctor told me to look at the positive side. He said it meant I could get pregnant easily. I think the way my doctor phrased it was, ‘It means your plumbing is working. It didn’t help with the loss, because the loss was definitely still there, but it definitely made me feel like I wish I had known it was that common because I wouldn’t have gone through that anguish of thinking that I had something wrong with me or that I couldn’t get pregnant again.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.