Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise Wouldn't Mind 2-year-old Suri Following In His Footsteps

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tom Cruise Wouldn't Mind 2-year-old Suri Following In His Footsteps


"I'd love it. I'd love it," he told Usmagazine.com at the NYC premiere of Valkyrie on Monday. "Acting is ... a great life to get to entertain people and create characters and stories."
No matter what his children do, "They have the life that I wanted," Cruise said. "I always wanted to travel the world, to be developed by different cultures, learn about their history.

"So that's how I raised my kids -- that they have full exposure to the world and all different kinds of ideas and philosophies so that they can make choices for themselves," he went on. "I support them in whatever choices they want to make.

"But I do have a thing," Cruise said. "If you're going to do it, really do it. Don't be casual about it."

Suri is already finding ways to express herself through words.

"Her vocabulary is great," Cruise said. "The ones that we love are, 'I love you.' I love hearing 'I love you, dada. I love you, mama.'"

He said she had one issue with his new World War II thriller Valkyrie: She didn't like his eye patch.

"Suri would come up and take it off," he says. "Suri would be in the make-up trailer, and she'd pull my patch off. So the girls in the make-up trailer got a little teddy bear with a patch on it, and they gave it to her to play with, so she got used to the patch on the teddy bear.

"It's amazing how quickly she adapted to set," Cruise said of his daughter. "To know to be quiet when I'm shooting ... I mean, Suri was great on the set."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.