Glam Baby Bumps: Pete Wentz And Ashlee Simpson Wentz Name Bronx Mowgli's Godfather

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pete Wentz And Ashlee Simpson Wentz Name Bronx Mowgli's Godfather

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz have named Gym Class Heroes' front man Travis McCoy godfather to there three week old son Bronx Mowgli.

“I'm so proud,” Travis tells In Touch. “Pete told me I was treading godfather territory and two days later, after I met Bronx and Ashlee saw how good I was with him, it was official.”

Pete said both Bronx and Ashlee are healthy and happy. Pete thanked Travis for accepting his new duties Wednesday night at Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles - where the two currently have an art show titled, "Without You I'm Just Me" - and also said Bronx and Ashlee are “healthy and happy.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.