Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise Tells Matt Lauer "Katie Is An Amazing Women"

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tom Cruise Tells Matt Lauer "Katie Is An Amazing Women"

More than three years after he famously called Matt Lauer "glib," Tom Cruise admitted on Monday's Today show that he "came across arrogant."

"After looking at it, it's not what I had intended," he told Lauer. "That's one of those things that you go, 'I could have handled that better.' I didn't communicate it the way that I wanted to communicate it. That's not who I am.

"I learned a good lesson," Cruise told Lauer.

Cruise said he isn't done publicly talking about Scientology or expressing his views on controversial social issues.

"I just think there's a time and a place for it. Things can get misunderstood and twisted," he said. "When people are tuning in to hear about my movie, that's what I'm here to talk about it."

Lauer -- who insisted their interview was not a "rematch" or "Rocky 2" -- stressed that they do not "hate" each other and that there was no "animosity" after the 2005 chat. He even mentioned how Cruise appeared at a roast for Lauer in October.

They also chatted about wife Katie Holmes.

When Lauer told Cruise that he doesn't see him jumping on couches anymore, the actor chuckled.

"I can't help that," he said. "She's an amazing woman."

Will they be having another baby?

Said Cruise, "I think that's the question for the women."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.