Glam Baby Bumps: Pregnant Kelly Rutherford Still Breastfeeding Her TwoYear-Old Son

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pregnant Kelly Rutherford Still Breastfeeding Her TwoYear-Old Son

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Kelly Rutherford says she's preparing for the summer arrival of her second child with hubby Daniel Giersch — and at the same time, breast-feeding 2-year-old son Hermes.

"It's an amazing bond with your child," says the Gossip Girl star, 40. "Some cultures do it up to five years, normally. I thought, 'Well, I'll just do it as long as it feels right for my son."

What's more, she says, "I was thinner after my pregnancy than before, and I think a lot of it was the nursing. They say it helps your body get back to shape in a natural way."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.