Glam Baby Bumps: Carlos Leon Speaks Out About Madonna's Divorce To Hello Magazine

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Carlos Leon Speaks Out About Madonna's Divorce To Hello Magazine

Lola's dad, Carlos Leon, is speaking out to Hello! magazine about Madonna's recent split.

The 42 year-old "actor" says, "It is a bad situation for both Guy and Madonna and I send them a lot of love and all the children involved. I think it is too early to say if the divorce will make things better or worse for the family."

Leon said, Guy "is the gent. He always treats me with respect. Of the film work of the two, I like Ritchie better. He is incredibly talented as a director and producer and he inspires me."

Then he goes on to speak about his daughter:

Leon says of Lourdes, "I speak to her every day. She is very talented, she gets that from her mum. She has had advantages I never had. But it is up to her to take it to a new level in singing or acting."

Maybe Lola will follow in her talented moms footsteps!
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.