Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Hudson Plans To Take A Break From Work To Spend More Time With Her Son Ryder

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kate Hudson Plans To Take A Break From Work To Spend More Time With Her Son Ryder

Kate Hudson may be "a hot ticket" in the dating world, according to her good friend, designer Stella McCartney, but the actress says she's in no rush to jump into a relationship.

"I'm actually enjoying being single right now because I really never have been," Hudson – who's dated Lance Armstrong and Owen Wilson – tells InStyle magazine for its January issue.

"I feel good in relationships," says the 29-year-old actress. "I enjoy them, so I feel my best when I'm in something solid. But it's also the first time I've ever taken a step back and gotten a new perspective."

"So," concludes Hudson, "I've made a conscious decision to try to stay single as long as possible."

There is, however, one man who will always be in her life: Ryder, her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson.

The Bride Wars star says she plans to take a break next year from her busy work schedule so that she can spend more time with her son, who turns 5 next month.

"When he climbs into bed with me, wraps his arms around me and says, 'Mommy, the sun's up! It's a beautiful morning!' I'm sorry, do I really want to go to work then?" she asks. "No!"
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.