Glam Baby Bumps: Pete Wentz: I've Tasted Ashley's Breast Milk

Monday, December 22, 2008

Pete Wentz: I've Tasted Ashley's Breast Milk


Following up on his raunchy December 16 interview with Howard Stern, Pete Wentz revealed that wife Ashlee Simpson's breast milk tastes "soury" and "weird" on SIRIUS' The Morning Mash Up! on Monday.

The Fall Out Boy bassist, 29, may not be a fan, but Ashlee and Pete's newborn Bronx Mowgli is: "The baby loves it, it’s the only thing he’s had a chance to have."

Wentz went on to reveal that Ashlee isn't the only Wentz to put on some pregnancy weight: "I gained 10 pounds at least. I usually hang out around 135, 134, I go up to about 140, and when I hit 148, I get fat face."

He added, "I’m working out a little bit, trying…I mean last night I decided to eat Virgil’s [BBQ] at midnight which is never a good idea…I’m feeling that a little bit today. For the most part, we’re going on walks – that kind of stuff. I think it comes off easier for her because she gets to breast feed and I don’t have the luxury of doing that."

Wentz also opened up about his "scared daddy moment."

He said: "I had a scared moment right before she went into labor – I thought I was having a heart attack for real, like my heart started doing like a weird thing. But, the first time I held him…I just knew everything was perfect. Like everything was good – it was like Legos, you know what I’m saying, like it all fit together."

And Wentz doesn't want to stop at just one baby. He might even be aiming for a Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's brood of six.

"I want to have six now. I mean not six specifically, but I want more…I can’t imagine that we’re stopping, you know what I’m saying? This is like a Journey song, it’s like the chorus is just going to keep coming."

He went on to say that his son is already a musician in the making. "You know he’s already got a little bass, he has a little piano."

Bronx will be receiving many more gifts for his first Christmas. "I don’t think at one they matter that much to him, but they matter a lot to me, so I’m going to be there sweating it out, putting things together…the nightbefore Christmas because I know that’s what my Dad did and I know that’s what I want to do."

The interview will be rebroadcast on Tuesday, December 23 at 6:00 am ET on SIRIUS Hits 1 SIRIUS channel 1
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wentz, I tried it to. I thought it was GREEEEEAT!!!!

December 23, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wentz, I tried it to. I thought it was GRRRRREAT!!!!

December 23, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.