Glam Baby Bumps: Mathew McConaughey Travels To Brazil With The Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mathew McConaughey Travels To Brazil With The Family


Fresh from a worldwide road trip, the new dad, 39, took to his MySpace Celebrity blog Saturday to share his recent "just keep livin'" moments and reveals how he spent his Nov. 4 birthday.

"I spent my 39th birthday on the southern rim of the Grand Canyon," he blogs of his special day with girlfriend Camila Alves and son Levi, 5 months. "[I] almost got 'butted' off the edge by a ram and caught some shooting stars."

His ultimate impression of the landmark? "Mother Nature created something that looks so fake, it's real. I was once again reminded of how good looking this country is."

The actor also opened up about people he met along the way. "I was in some predominately 'red' states when President-elect Obama was elected," he writes. "I talked to a bunch of people who had voted for McCain and - checkthis - unanimously, those same people were genuinely excited and hopeful about Obama being elected. They all felt that the country had spoken in earnest, electing Obama, and they were more than 'ready for the ride,' they were ready to get into the action."

Another memorable moment from the road? His trip to Brazil with Alves.

"I went to Brazil for the first time to visit my lady's family and tour the land a bit," McConaughey blogs. "Found a very proud and happy culture there. We ate, we drank, we danced, and they tolerated my stumbling through the Portuguese language....I will return, beautiful country, beautiful and classy people...thanks Brazil...cool."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.