Glam Baby Bumps: Courtney Cox And David Arquette Are Committed To Making Their Marriage Work

Monday, December 22, 2008

Courtney Cox And David Arquette Are Committed To Making Their Marriage Work


"I get shocked by people getting divorced all the time, that’s why I choose to work on it. Therapy helps us," Cox told the UK's Mail on Sunday "It's so easy to grow apart; marriage takes work. I suppose you can work it out by talking to each other - I would just prefer to have a referee, it reminds us why we're together."

Cox's parents parents divorced when she was a child. "Before my dad died, he said one of his big regrets was that he hadn't worked on their marriage enough. I don't know what the future's going to hold, but divorce isn't really an option," she said.

Asked if it's difficult working with her husband of nine years, Cox said, "It seems like it would be the worst thing in the world but we manage to handle it really well. We argue, but never about work. We love being together."

A typical Sunday involves, having "people over to our house. David does the barbecuing, and we have a fantastic chef, Patrice, who makes great salads, vegetables and fish. Sunday is my favorite time because it's really about friends."

She added: "And, yes, Jen's there just about every Sunday."

Cox raved of her former Friends costar and best friend Jennifer Aniston, "We've known each other nearly 15 years now, we grew up together emotionally. I lost my father, Jen got divorced, and I had a baby. We've been through huge life changes together. I can be myself around her."

She continued: "We never judge each other, we support each other, but we're honest with each other too. I feel lucky to have her. Jen and I grew up together emotionally. We've been through huge life changes together."

As for Aniston's romance with beau John Mayer, "I want for Jen whatever she wants; she's really happy at the moment, so I don’t have to worry about her," Cox said.

Meanwhile, Cox stars in the upcoming Disney flick Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler, a movie that is sure to be a hit with four-year-old daughter Coco.

"Coco's favorites are Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, she’s totally into princesses," Cox said.

Their holiday plans?

‘Christmas is insane in our house. I say: "Let’s buy Coco one good toy," but he wants to buy her 900 presents. Our compromise lands closer to David."

Aniston spoils Coco too.

"Coco calls her Noona, which is Greek for godmother; they see each other and play together every weekend," Cox explained. "The other day Jen came over with her yoga teacher and Coco stuck it out for an hour doing yoga with them"
source

Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.