Glam Baby Bumps: Victoria Beckham On Upcoming Spongebob Square Pants

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Victoria Beckham On Upcoming Spongebob Square Pants



You Know you've made it in Hollywood when you get written in one of the best animated cartoons of all times. Victoria Beckham will be the voice of Queen Amphitrite on Spongebob Squarepants.
Beckham’s character will be on an upcoming episode of Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob Squarepants titled The Clash of the Triton. It will air July 5th.

Victoria is apparently quite a fan of the show.
“I was so thrilled when I was asked to be a part of SpongeBob as my children love the show. When I told the boys that I was going to be on the show, they were so excited! I had such a great time recording the voice of Queen Amphitrite. How fun to be a Queen for a day! We are all looking forward to watching it together.”

Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.