Glam Baby Bumps: Sean Combs Defends Sons Pricey Gift

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sean Combs Defends Sons Pricey Gift


Sean Combs suprised his son Justin Dior with a new Maybach worth almost $400,000 for his 16th birthday!

In an interview with Nightline, Diddy defends the extravagant gift, saying,

“I think its appropriate to give my kids whatever I want to give my kids. I feel the way I raise my children, I don’t have to explain to you or anyone else, ’cause nobody knows the way I raise my children. So nobody knows the lessons that I’ve taught my children to understand, if they are mentally ready for that.... It wasn’t even about a lesson; it’s what I wanted to do."


Do you think his sons gift is over the top?
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over the top? YES! Any of our business? NO!
It's his $ so I guess he can spend it however he would like to.

June 13, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.