Glam Baby Bumps: Kourtney Kardashian's 5-Month-Old Son Gets A Massage

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian's 5-Month-Old Son Gets A Massage


Mason Disick is only five months old, but he has already gotten his first massage!
Kourtney wrote on her blog late Thursday.

"I am in New York with Khloe for the night promoting season 2 of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.I was so beyond sad to leave Mason for the night and cried all morning about it. I debated back and forth with my family if I should bring him or not.It seems like he is well taken care of at home, enjoying a massage.
Scott just sent me this pic, I think its the cutest pic of him I have ever seen!
Scott brought Mason over to hang out at my mom’s with Kendall and Kylie."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.