Glam Baby Bumps: Kourtney Kardashian Explains Baby Name

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian Explains Baby Name


In a new interview with Life and Style magazine, Kardashian shows off her baby son Mason Dash for the first time and explains the meaning behind his name.

“The first time I started looking at baby names, Mason was the only one I liked,” Kardashian says.

After speaking to her family members, Kardashian says she felt the name Mason was “meant to be.”

“Right before he was born, I told my aunt we were thinking about going with that for a name. She told me that Mason means the same thing in English that Kardashian means in Armenian – stone worker,” she explains.

As for Dash, Kardashian insists it is not after the clothing store she owns with her sisters Kim and Khloe Kardashian.

“Dash is not for my clothing store, as some people have suggested online. That would be stupid. Dash is short for Kardashian, and it was my father’s nickname,” she adds.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the name 'Mason'.Great choice!

January 5, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.