Glam Baby Bumps: Meet Sparrow James Midnight Madden!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meet Sparrow James Midnight Madden!

Six weeks after welcoming their first son, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden – along with their 21-month-old daughter Harlow – are showing off the latest addition to their family, Sparrow James Midnight Madden.

"I couldn't be happier," Richie tells People. "The only thing you want is for your kids to be healthy and happy, and they are. I'm right where I belong."

In an interview at their home in Laurel Canyon in Los Angeles, Richie, 28, and Madden, 30, her boyfriend and front man of the band Good Charlotte, say they are deprived of sleep, but grateful their daughter Harlow is now fawning over a baby brother. "I'm glad I had a girl before I had a boy," says Richie. "She just loves him so much." Adds the children's proud papa, "She's very gentle with him."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.