Glam Baby Bumps: Kate Gosselin Gets A New Do!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kate Gosselin Gets A New Do!


On the cover of People Magazine, Kate Gosselin is pictured with a new hairdo! Her signature (I am not sure what exactly you call it) short hair is gone and she has got a new weave! Celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson, spent nearly 20 hours last week meticulously adding hundreds of extensions to Kate’s hair.

“I’m starting over. It’s good to have hair again. I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life. I’m rebuilding. There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.”

Kate's brand-new look can be seen in the new issue of People Magazine, on newsstands Friday.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.