Glam Baby Bumps: Housewives' Bethenny Frankel Is Pregnant!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Housewives' Bethenny Frankel Is Pregnant!

Bethenny Frankel and boyfriend Jason Hoppy got engaged earlier this month and now has announced she is pregnant with her first child.

The Real Housewives of New York City star had hoped to wait until she was further along to break the news but online buzz on PerezHilton caused her to reveal that she's roughly two months pregnant. "It's premature to be telling people this," she tells People while fighting back tears. Though she knows she can hardly keep secrets now that she's a reality star, Frankel, 38, says she'd hoped to keep the news private a bit longer. "It's not like, 'Did I Get Botox?' It's not the way I wanted it to get out," she says. "I haven't even gone through my first trimester. We haven't even heard the heartbeat. My [fiancé's] parents didn't even know."

She and Hoppy are "both so excited," says Frankel. Still, she adds that because the pregnancy is early, "I am praying everything is okay but I don't know that yet."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.