Glam Baby Bumps: Jon & Kate Battle Over Mady And Cara's Birthday

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jon & Kate Battle Over Mady And Cara's Birthday

Amid all the drama surrounding her crumbling marriage, Kate Gosselin has had one bright spot on the horizon.

"Thursday is Cara and Mady’s 9th birthday," Kate, 34, tells People, referring to her twins. "That's my focus to get me through the next few days. I'm going to bake a chocolate cake from scratch, and that's going to feel normal and happy."

Now, however, Kate's dreams of a happy birthday for her oldest children seem in doubt. On Wednesday, Jon told ET Online that Kate is trying to change their joint-custody arrangement so that he is only at their Pennsylvania home from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, as well as altering their agreement for the weekend – a move Jon claims will ban him from the birthday festivities altogether.

"She's trying to prevent me from seeing my kids on Mady and Cara's birthday," he says. "That's like giving her full custody by obeying her. She can't tell me what to do. I'm not going to allow it. I'm just going to stay. I own the house so I can do what I want." "She's trying to prevent me from seeing my kids on their birthday because she doesn't want to see me," he says. "She doesn't want to hear my apology. She doesn’t want to work things out.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.