Glam Baby Bumps: Dr. Phil Is Going To Be A Grandpa!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dr. Phil Is Going To Be A Grandpa!

Dr. Phil McGraw is going to be a grandfather, People has learned. This will be the first grandchild for Dr. Phil and wife Robin, and the first child for their 30-year-old son Jay and his wife, Erica McGraw.

Dr. Phil, 59, says he got the happy news during a recent trip to Europe. "We were actually vacationing with the whole family and were in Elba, Italy," he says. "Jay and Erica had discreetly gotten several home pregnancy tests the day before in France, and they sat us all down in Elba and said they had some exciting news! 'We are pregnant!' " "The day before Robin had said to me, 'I just get the feeling that Erica is pregnant.' I swear she is some kind of mind-reader, but I guess women know these things."

The Doctor's reaction: "I was stunned and thrilled. I did not see it coming at all. "The grandma-to-be is excited, too. "This is my dream come true! I have lived to be a grandmother, and now I am," says Robin.

"Phillip will be putty in this child's little hands!"Chimes in the granddad-to-be: "I think Jay and Erica were totally ready and will make the best parents a child could ever want. I plan to be the typical doting grandfather that gets to do all the fun stuff and none of the tough stuff."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.