Glam Baby Bumps: Mike Tyson Opens Up About Daughters Death

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mike Tyson Opens Up About Daughters Death

More than two months after his daughter's death, Mike Tyson says he's still "going through a process [and] trying to heal."

"I am in denial, because I don't know how to handle it," Tyson tells Entertainment Tonight. "I don't know what to do or say."

The boxing champ's 4-year-old daughter Exodus died May 26 after accidentally strangling herself on a cord from a treadmill at home in Arizona.

Tyson describes the tragedy as "a dark moment in my life," adding that he beat "myself up over my daughter" and stayed in his home depressed. "I am working with dealing with it," he tells the TV show. "I have become a member of an exclusive club no one wants to join. I have been told the pain never stops but you get over it."

One way Tyson has been coping – getting back to work, which includes an appearance on the new FOX series Brothers. Says Tyson, who also delivered a hilarious turn in this summer's big-screen hit The Hangover, "[Acting] keeps me functioning as a healthy human being."
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.