Glam Baby Bumps: Soleil Moon Frye And Family Are Going Green

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Soleil Moon Frye And Family Are Going Green

Soleil Moon Frye with her husband Jason Goldberg and their daughters 15 month old Jagger and Poet who turns 4 next month.

Twitter:
Just took my kids to see the house I'm greening. Poet said "Great work mom." Made me feel proud. Here's a pic of us at the construction site where I am greening the house. The kids thought it was very cool!
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.