Glam Baby Bumps: Playmate Gena Lee Nolin Talks About Her Post Baby Slim Down

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playmate Gena Lee Nolin Talks About Her Post Baby Slim Down

Meet Gena Lee Nolin’s latest addition! Seven-month-old Stella Monroe poses with mom for People’s latest BodyWatch column, where she chats about trimming down from her pregnancy high of 195 lbs.

As a Playboy cover girl and also a Baywatch babe, “It was all about, how thin can I be?” says Gena, 37, who for much of her career weighed 125 lbs. on a 5′9″ frame. “I was barely eating — maybe 600 calories a day. I don’t know how I didn’t pass out! The pressure to stay thin was insane.”

So when Gena and her husband, retired hockey pro Cale Hulse, decided to start a family together in 2005, the actress found herself feeling rebellious.

“Not that I let myself go, but I was normal — I ate what I wanted,” she says. “I didn’t have to stay skinny.”

With the December birth of daughter Stella, however, Gena went “on a mission to get healthy,” she says. Doing cardio, weights and core work three times a week with a trainer helped her get “in the best shape of my life,” while a diet of egg white omelettes for breakfast, salads with grilled chicken for lunch and grilled fish with veggies for dinner helped her hit her goal weight of 135 lbs. “I was always skinny, but never fit,” she says. “Now I’m strong!”

Gena and Cale are also parents to Hudson Lee, 3, as well as Caia, 8, and Spencer, 12, their children from previous relationships.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.