Glam Baby Bumps: Jon Gosselin:"My Heart Is Always With Hailey"

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jon Gosselin:"My Heart Is Always With Hailey"

Jon Gosselin's been hanging out with Kate Major lately, but says he still has a thing for Hailey Glassman.

"My heart is always with Hailey," the dad of eight told Us at the 2009 Mercedes-Benz Polo Challenge at Blue Star Jets field in Bridgehampton, New York Saturday. (Glassman, 22, is the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed ex-wife Kate's free tummy tuck.

Of 22-year-old Glassman, Gosselin says, "She's always a good friend of mine. Her family is so good. They took me in and I lived there for a while. I love them to death."

But for now, they're on a bit of a break. "She doesn't like this [craziness]. She loves me for who I am and not for what I do," he says. "We are going to chill out for a while and see where it takes us. I'm not looking for anyone."

As for Major, the former Star magazine reporter he's been spotted with, Gosselin says, "We are just friends."

Despite all the questions about his life as a new bachelor, Gosselin still has the same priorities. "I'm just trying to concentrate on my family first, second my career. That's what I have to do," says Gosselin, who will be heading home to see his family in the days ahead.

"I'm really looking forward to it – to turning my phone off, playing with my kids in the pool and being the dad."

He'll also be shooting scenes for Jon & Kate Plus Eight, which returns to TLC on Aug. 3. "Kate and I are just showing how we are going to live," he says of the show, which will follow him and Kate Gosselin as they raise their children in the wake of their decision to divorce. "If she's got to work, I go home. If I've got to work, she stays home. And that's the way it's always been."

Don't expect to see the Gosselin children meeting dad's new girlfriend anytime soon. "I don't want to introduce anyone to my kids," he says. "We just have to play it by ear. I don't know what it's like to be divorced."

Gosselin has been hanging out with Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael, in Southampton for the past week.

Meanwhile, Kate has been home in Pennsylvania watching the children. Earlier today, the brood played in the front yard, where the kids covered Kate in Play-doh hearts. She also consoled sextuplets Leah and Alexis after they began crying.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.