Glam Baby Bumps: Angelina Jolie And Maddox Are Jetsetters!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Angelina Jolie And Maddox Are Jetsetters!

Angelina Jolie and Maddox, 7, arrived at London's Heathrow airport from Jordan Friday, July 24.

Angelina Jolie told TV cameras she was "inspired" to visit Iraq for the third time yesterday.
"This is my third trip to Iraq, and I've just been following what's been happening, and I wanted to come back," said Jolie, who spent time with soldiers and met four families displaced from the district of Abu Ghraib, located to the west of Baghdad, according to the UN Refugee Agency.

"I visited Walter Reed and I was inspired and reminded of all the bravery of all the men and women," she continued. "I'm always just honored to spend time with everyone in the military. I was allowed to come, and I'm privileged to be here."

Jolie says "it's been very different every time" she visits the war-torn country."It's a beautiful thing. I really wish a lot of people back home could see...the local people and the little kids talking about how much they appreciate the military and working with the U.N. and other agencies. Really positive human stories. I'm very glad you get to see all that change," she said.

Jolie was joined by her son, Maddox, 7, overseas for this trip. (They touched down in London's Heathrow airport earlier today.) She first visited Iraq in August 2007, and again in February 2008 while pregnant with twins Knox and Viv.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He's going to be such a lil' fashion dude!

July 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.