Glam Baby Bumps: Adam Sandler Says Fatherhood Killed His Sex Life

Friday, July 24, 2009

Adam Sandler Says Fatherhood Killed His Sex Life

Adam Sandler is crazy about his girls Sadie, 3, and Sunny, 8 months.

"It's unbelievable when you have daughters," the Happy Gilmore star told Conan O'Brien this week. "Your whole life changes."

However, it seems there may be a downside to having two daughters: Adam says his sex life with his wife Jackie has suffered.

“I don’t see women as sexual beings anymore. When I see a vagina, seriously all I want to do is powder it. I just don’t want them to get rashes. There is nothing arousing about it. When my wife is naked in front of me I think, ‘Should I get a diaper?’"

Adam is back on the big screen in the new comedy Funny People, which hits theaters on July 31st.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.