Glam Baby Bumps: Kelly Rutherford's Pregnancy Cravings Have Her Racing To The Farmers Market

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kelly Rutherford's Pregnancy Cravings Have Her Racing To The Farmers Market

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford, 40, who is due to welcome her second child any day says she has to race to the farmer's market to fulfill her pregnancy cravings.

"I crave a lot of greens when I'm pregnant," says Rutherford. "I love kale and chard, so I'll steam that and then I'll make an organic turkey burger."

The actress says her second pregnancy feels more relaxed. "I'm making it a point to rest more," says Rutherford, who together with son Hermés, 2 1/2, attended the 3rd Annual Kidstock Music and Arts Festival presented by UGG benefiting One Voice and the Scholars Program in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Sunday. She has also taken a "sustainable" approach to prepping for her daughter's arrival, re-using many of her son's baby furniture – including a white Target changing table – and baby clothes. "I've been trying to be smart about it," she says.
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.