Glam Baby Bumps: Maya Rudolph Is Expecting Baby #2!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Maya Rudolph Is Expecting Baby #2!



In the upcoming summer film, Away We Go, Maya Rudolph's character is pregnant. Well, off-screen, the actress is pregnant too!


The Saturday Night Live star, 36, is expecting her second child with her partner, director Paul Thomas Anderson, she reveals in an interview slated to air Monday on ET Canada. "I wasn't planning on sharing it, but yes I am pregnant!" she tells the show. In a nod to the irony of playing pregnant, followed by actually being pregnant, she says, "I know it's really weird timing."


Already mom to daughter Pearl, 3, Rudolph says her current pregnancy is "totally different" than her first one. "The first time you are like wide-eyed: 'What are we doing?, Who's coming?, How do we take care of them?' But this time, I'm like I have to sit down, I'm pregnant.' " She adds, "When you have a three-and-a-half-year-old, you don't have time to rest and nap and do all the those sweet pampering type things you did for yourself the first time. You are like, 'I got to get to bed!'"


As for adding to her family, Rudolph says she's psyched. "I feel like everyone who has had more then one [child], says you should do it. It's nice to have this experience."

Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.