Glam Baby Bumps: Fergie Is Putting The Black Eyed Peas Before Babies

Monday, May 11, 2009

Fergie Is Putting The Black Eyed Peas Before Babies

Though she's spoken about adopting, just don't look for Fergie to be pushing a baby carriage any time soon.

"Now, it's all about the Black Eyed Peas," the band's singer said at Saturday's KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Irvine, Calif. "We'll see. At the end of this run that we're doing right now, whatever feels natural and right. I always follow my gut. So, whatever it's going to tell me is going to be right." Fergie, 34, said, "I am completely living in the present. It's a different album, I just did the film [musical] Nine, I got married [to Josh Duhamel. Now] we're back on the hustle, back on the grind." But, she adds, "When I'm in that place, I will tell you then!"
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.