Glam Baby Bumps: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Her Home Life With Brad And Their Six Children

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Her Home Life With Brad And Their Six Children


Angelina Jolie recently opened up to Britain's Closer magazine saying she's finally found happiness thanks to her growing family.

The mom of six says of her home life with Brad Pitt and the kids, "I'm much happier and more fulfilled than I thought I would ever be, especially when I was going through a lot of grief when I was younger. I hope it lasts.”

She admits it’s not all perfect, though – she could do with a bit more sleep!

“The biggest problem is just lack of sleep,” adding, “But all parents face that - you're just grateful when the kids fall asleep and you can collapse on the couch together."

One of the biggest stars in the world, she insists that motherhood always takes precedence over movie-making:

"I'm not as ambitious as I used to be - my family is my priority. When we get film offers, we ask ourselves, 'Will it be good for the family?'"

Above are photos from Angelina's latest fim 'Salt'.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does aanyone know why her knee is bleeding or what she is wearing on her foot?

April 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous anna said...

Nice pics. seems that she is hot anyway.

April 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.