Glam Baby Bumps: Jade Goody Goes Home To Be With Family

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jade Goody Goes Home To Be With Family


Jade Goody, the British reality TV star, 27, whose cervical cancer has spread throughout her body, wanted to be close to "all those who are close to her," says her publicist, Max Clifford. She went home Wednesday afternoon to spend the final day's or hours with her family. It was reported that Goody can only see out of one eye, and she was saddened that she wouldn't be able to see her sons Bobby, 5, and Freddie, 4.
Max Clifford, her publicist reported that Michael Jackson left her a message over the weekend: "Hi Jade, it's Michael. I'm thinking of you and I hope everything goes as well as it can. I want you to come and see me when I'm over. My brother keeps asking me about you." Goody and Jackson's brother Jermaine were on the British version of Big Brother together. Jade was dismissed due to some racial comments.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.