Glam Baby Bumps: Gisele Is Ready For The Role Of Wife And Mother

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gisele Is Ready For The Role Of Wife And Mother



Gisele confesses to this month's Bazaar Magazine that she's ready to move into the role of wife and mother.
"I want to have a big family," she says. "My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want. I am in that place. It's all good in that part of my life. It's one part of my life that I'm learning about every day. I've been challenged a lot by it, but it's the most rewarding part."

Gisele and Brady started dating when Moynahan, Brady's ex-girlfriend, announced she was pregnant. Despite all the negativity in the media Gisele sent Moynahan a gift basket and she is crazy about Brady's one-year-old son, John Edward.
"I love kids," she says, smiling, her eyes lighting up. "It's amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time. He is so kind. He loves blueberries, and every now and then my dog, Vida, tries to get some food from him. He is so nice that he will give her the blueberries first. He is so cute and has such a sweet demeanor."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.