Glam Baby Bumps: Tori Spelling Speaks Out About Her Skinny Frame

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tori Spelling Speaks Out About Her Skinny Frame


Tori Spelling joined children, Liam, 23 months, and Stella, 1 at the Pull-Ups Pottey Dance Party in NYC this afternoon. The event is aimed at bidding farewell to diapers.
At the event the stylish mom was speaking out about her suddenly skinny frame, saying she feels a pressure to be thin in Hollywood.

"They scrutinize you so much. You try to be the person who says, 'Oh, I don't care,' but I feel the pressure," she told Usmagazine.com.

"You're out there; your picture is in every magazine. They're looking at you from every angle, no matter what you do," she added. "You have to be careful getting out of cars now because they shoot up your skirt. Everything has to look good, and of course, there's pressure to do so. I definitely feel it."

Spelling said losing her baby weight "was much easier the second time. I keep saying this, but it's true.

"I think the first time I was so stressed and knew I had to lose it. This time I did it with my family," added the star, who credited a healthy diet and jogging with helping her shed pounds. "I didn't do a super diet fad or a workout routine. I literally did everything with my kids and my husband. Before I knew it, [the weight] came off."

Spelling also said her first day on the set of CW's 90210. It was "scary," she said.

"I was so nervous and didn't know what it was going to be like, I was afraid I wouldn't remember how to play Donna [her character]. "But I got halfway through the first scene and was like, 'Oh, wow - there she is!'" added Spelling, whose multiple episodes begin airing Apr. 14. "She has been in me this whole time. She's been hiding in there for 8 years and never left."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.