Glam Baby Bumps: Alyson Hannigan 'I Feel Like A Stoned Koala Bear'

Monday, February 2, 2009

Alyson Hannigan 'I Feel Like A Stoned Koala Bear'

Alyson Hannigan is finding that being pregnant not only gives her cravings – but makes her feel like a stoned Koala bear.

"I get tired a lot and I have pregnancy brain, which I never realized was a thing but it is," the expectant mom said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Friday.

"I sort of feel like a Koala bear where I'm slightly stoned all the time and I'll say the wrong word."

Quipped Ellen DeGeneres, "I'm not pregnant, but I have that brain too. I don't have an excuse."

As for the baby's gender, Hannigan, 34, says she and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, have found out their child's sex, but prefer to keep it private until its birth. "We're just not announcing to the world," said the How I Met Your Mother actress. "It seems a little personal."
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.