Glam Baby Bumps: How 'Baby Spice' Shed Her Post Baby Weight

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How 'Baby Spice' Shed Her Post Baby Weight

"Baby Spice" may have also been nicknamed "Chubby Spice" for her ongoing weight battle, but Emma Bunton is now showing off her post-baby weight figure – more than a year after the birth of her son, Beau, who's now 17 months old.

"I put on a normal amount when I was pregnant with Beau, but it took me a year to get back to the weight I'd been before he was born," the singer, 32, who took along Beau on last year's Spice Girls' world tour, tells Britain's Daily Mirror. "I did it very naturally and slowly," she says. "I went to the gym two or three times a week and ate healthily. I breastfed, so you can't go on stupid strict diets."

Happy with the results, Bunton is keeping in shape by heading out for a run or walking the dogs she shares with partner Jade Jones – a former singer who's now a chef at a top London hotel.

"It's got to be about balance though, being healthy but not letting it rule your life," she says."When my friends ask me 'round and say, 'Let's get a pizza,' I would hate to be the only person picking at the pepperoni."

Being a mother also helps her state of mind. She calls Beau "my all" – and hints that more children may follow: "[Beau's] so good and funny and loves his cuddles. After having such a wonderful little thing, I can't wait to have another."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.