Glam Baby Bumps: Caylee Anthony's Heartbreaking New Details Released

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caylee Anthony's Heartbreaking New Details Released

New court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it.

Evidence further shows that a Winnie the Pooh blanket, several iron-on letters and a toy horse were in the laundry bag that contained the slain 2-year-old, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

The remains were recovered by the Orange County Sheriff's department near Caylee's Orlando-area home on Dec. 11. FBI investigators also found residue that "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich is quoted as saying in the documents.

Documents also state that investigators seized sticker books and scrapbook material from Caylee's home, along with other toys that matched the one found with her body. "It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," Melich is quoted as saying.

Caylee's mother Casey Anthony, 22, is being held in jail since being arrested Oct. 14 and charged with her daughter's murder, even though her daughter's remains had not yet been discovered.

Having a three-year-old daughter myself this story has captured my attention since last summer. It is heartbreaking to me that a mother could do such a terible thing to her child.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

3 Comments:

Blogger R U SERIOUS said...

Ok I know you are a mother, well I am a father of a 3yr old too. I do fell compasion for the child and the family, but for real, LET IT GO. I swear, if I turn on Nacy Grace one more time and hear her stupid rambling about this I'm going to find her and smack her. The girl is dead. Do the autopsy and bury the poor girl.

The other thing that kills me is people acting like this is the biggest story of the century. Again let it go, there are some many other things going on in the country and the world, please drop it with this girll.

I also wanted to reminnd everyone the we are still at war on two fronts. We have Americas son, daughters, mothers, fathers, brother, and sister dying everyday, but everytime I turn I the news you hear nothing about it. So I ask one more time, let this go and focus on the important things in this world. Ok off my soap box now.

January 22, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is such a tragedy unlike any that i have ever seen and that is why i think this story and liitle girl have captivated everyone.it has drug on too long and nancy grace is a huge part of that

January 23, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger R U SERIOUS said...

Thank you. I wish Nancy Grace would chike on a chicken wing. That fat piece of poo should be taken off the air. I think if the granfather did take his life the blood would be on her hands.

January 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.