Glam Baby Bumps: Brad Pitt: I'll Marry Angelina Jolie When It's Important To Our Kids

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brad Pitt: I'll Marry Angelina Jolie When It's Important To Our Kids

Brad Pitt sat down for another interview with Today Show’s Ann Curry to talk about his Make It Right Foundation project in New Orleans. He also talked a bit about his family:

On his six children: “I’m really proud of this family. I look at my sons and daughters. … I feel rich being around them. Each one offers so much to the mix.”

On why he doesn’t talk much about his family in interviews: “I just walk away feeling bad about it when I do. It seems to get cheapened somehow as it goes through the filter and the airwaves. I just want to keep it close to the chest.”

On if he’d marry Angelina Jolie: “If we feel it’s important to our kids, we would.”
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.