Glam Baby Bumps: Britney Wants More Children!?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney Wants More Children!?


Britney Spears isn’t letting her divorce from Kevin Federline ruin her outlook on love. The pop star revealed on her MTV documentary ‘Britney: For the Record’ that she wants to remarry and have more children.

“I’m going to write the man of my dreams on my arm. I’m going to get married next year and have babies. Watch!” she said. “That would be heaven for me, to have my kids on an island and a man and no one could get to us.” “That’s my thing. When I really love somebody I really love somebody. I give my all. I can’t get enough. I need to be around them all the time,” she added.

Britney kicked off her birthday this morning, December 2, performing live on Good Morning America.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.