Glam Baby Bumps: Jennifer Aniston Declares "I'm Going To Have Children"

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Declares "I'm Going To Have Children"

" Jennifer Aniston doesn't want anyone's pity over her love life.
"This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love?," she says in her buzzed-about December Vogue interview. "I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love...I'm right where I'm supposed to be."
Her marriage to Brad Pitt simply "didn't work out," she says.
Look back at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's most romantic moments.
"Whoever said everything has to be forever," she explains. "That's setting your hopes too high. It's too much pressure. And I think if you put that pressure on yourself … that's unattainable."
Post-Pitt, she says she has met many lovely guys.
Vince Vaughn helped her bounce back.
"I call Vince my defibrillator," Aniston says. "He literally brought me back to life ... He was lovely and fun and perfect for the time we had together."
Look back at the men Jennifer Aniston has loved.
Even with her on-again beau John Mayer, the actress says, "I deeply, deeply care about him; we talk, we adore one another. And that's where it is."
See what a body language expert had to say about Jen Aniston and John Mayer.
Still, she stresses, she refuses to live her life for a man.
"I never liked Sex and the City, the kind of thing where women only feel empowered once they find the Man," Aniston says. "It is just not up my alley. I don't believe in it."
I'm going to have children," she declares. "I just know it.""
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love Jennifer to be able to have children. She seems like she would make a great mom!

November 12, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.