Glam Baby Bumps: Madonna Admits To Being Sad About Her Personal Life

Monday, November 24, 2008

Madonna Admits To Being Sad About Her Personal Life

In her first interview since her divorce, Madonna admits her split from Guy Ritchie has been tough.
"I'm sad about my personal life, but I feel very blessed and very lucky that I have the opportunity to do what I do in my professional life," she told The Associated Press on Sunday.

As she continues on her Sticky & Sweet tour, she said her heavy workload "provides a distraction that keeps me going."
She added, "It would be horrible if I was just thinking about getting a divorce and had nothing to do."

Ritchie is also staying busy, as he films Sherlock Holmes in London.
On Friday, in a one-minute London court proceeding, the two were granted a preliminary "quickie divorce." Their split will be finalized in six weeks and a day.
According to a court document, Madonna, who acted as the petitioner, said in a sworn statement that she is divorcing Ritchie for his "unreasonable behavior."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.