Glam Baby Bumps: Beyonce Is In "No Rush For Children"

Friday, November 14, 2008

Beyonce Is In "No Rush For Children"

Superstar Beyonce has a fantastic career, a new marriage (with Jay-Z), and around $80 million a year. But she's not ready for kids yet. "One day," she says. "I'm really patient. I wasn't in a rush to get married. I'm not in a rush to have children. Because I work so much, I'm just not ready yet.""It's a lot of work, and you have to be ready to be responsible for another human being. And I guess I want to be so good at it. I want to make sure that I'm ready so I can give my focus to my kid. When it happens it's supposed to happen and it will."
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.