Glam Baby Bumps: Alyson Hannigan Can Hardly Wait To Find Out Sex Of Baby

Friday, November 14, 2008

Alyson Hannigan Can Hardly Wait To Find Out Sex Of Baby

Pregnant Alyson Hannigan can't wait to find out the sex of her baby. "I'm not very patient, and it's hard to wait!" the How I Met Your Mother star, 34, told Usmagazine.com at the 15th Annual Lint Roller Party in Hollywood Thursday. "I'm excited, very excited!" she added. She's already gotten started on setting up the nursery, even though the baby isn't due until spring. "Well, you know, I've been very fortunate because people are already sending things so they're doing the job for me!" she said. On the mom-to-be's list: an organic sling, plus, "Pea in the Pod sent me my first maternity top!" Perfect, she says, to hide her bump. "Right now, I'm just wearing an empire waist - anything to disguise the little tummy," Hannigan said.
source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.